To meet the development needs of the aviation and aerospace industry, Academy of Aerospace Solid Propulsion Technology has developed HTCF-1 grade high-performance carbon fiber industrial technology based on its own technical advantages. Academy of Aerospace Solid Propulsion Technology has independent intellectual property rights of technologies and products. The technology includes the preparation of PAN precursor, pre-oxidation and carbonization technology. Depending on the features of lightness, high-strength, conductivity, thermal conductivity, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, carbon fiber is able to strengthen composite materials, and can be widely used in aerospace, sports, recreation, medicine and construction fields. The main products include: HTCF-1 grade carbon fiber, carbon fiber fabrics, carbon fiber composite materials, and so on.
Compared with other general carbon fiber industrial technologies, this technology has many prominent characteristics: it consumes less energy and produces less pollution, and carbon fibers which adopt this technology are of excellent properties.
(1) The distilling and precisely filtering technology ensures that raw materials and spinning solution are pure;
(2) Through improving the conversion rate of the reaction and recycling of solvent, the cost of production is decreased;
(3) Through technological innovation, the synthesis reaction becomes controllable;
(4) Production environment is cleaner, which improves the quality of products;
(5) Through technological transform, the energy efficiency of the equipment is increased, and the energy consumption is consequently reduced;
(6) By applying advanced environment-protection equipment, the level of pollutant discharge reaches national standard.